Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

White Trays

So I bought two wood trays at Front Porch of the South.  I don't have before pictures, but here they are after. :)

So once again, horrible phone pictures. 
I bought the trays, painted them Flat Ultra White.  I bought the burlap ribbon at Resurrect in Opelika, AL.  Sewed on some pearls and beads I took off of a shirt that shrunk in the wash.  Then hot glued the ribbon onto the trays. 

I love them. :)  They are on my bookshelf and holding my perfumes/lotions, which used to just sit there on the shelf.  They are now organized, even though they are still very cluttered. ( I have wayyyy to many perfumes and lotions) :)

Byee
Lauren

Linking to:


Running with Glitter
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is so cute! I have wayy to many purfumes and lotions too! I should try this :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but at least now they are in a pretty tray and look organized! and there is no such thing as too much lotion or perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks yall! I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete